A creative Sys Admin / DevOps / UNIX person with strong attention to detail and an emphasis in Apple technologies. When I’m not hacking away in the terminal, I’m usually found making noise with my synthesizers.
IT Support - Trustly
October 2017 - Current
- Trustly’s first ‘IT Infra Person’
- Arranged DEP, VPP and jamf Pro for zero-touch device deployments
Help Desk Manager - Vice Media
March 2013 - November 2016
- Managed the New York IT team
- Deployed and globally managed jamf Pro
- Build and maintained custom macOS packages and configuration profiles for user deployments
- Automation and Scripting utilizing Bash / Ruby / Python
- Global Google Apps Administrator
- Deep working knowledge of macOS / iOS
Family Room Specialist - Apple Inc.
February 2011 - March 2013
- Hardware & software support
- Sharing expertise via workshops and (the now defunct) One to One customer training.
- Completed iWork Certifications
- Currently learning Swift *